OSHA & EPA on Construction Equipment Rental & Leasing
Jun 24, 2020
Renting industrial equipment is an investment that cannot be properly justified if the equipment is not up to safety standards and regulations within your industry. In the construction industry, if a piece of machinery or heavy equipment breaks down, or you come across a piece of your machinery that breaks, the need for renting or leasing a piece of equipment is crucial to the success of your project.
We at Industrial Vacuum Equipment have always taken pride in ensuring our purchased and rented equipment is up to the standards set by OSHA, the EPA, and various other equipment safety regulations. We have taken the time to outline those standards set up by OSHA and the EPA in hopes of showcasing to our loyal renting customers, why to rent a piece of industrial equipment from Industrial Vacuum Equipment.
OSHA on Heavy Construction Equipment Rental and Leasing
Standard 7353 by OSHA was created for a space of miscellaneous rental and leasing equipment to live. This document outlines what companies can rent or lease to consumers. For instance, OSHA outlines four within this specific standard:
- Bulldozer rental and leasing
- Construction equipment, heavy: rental and leasing
- Crane rental and leasing
- Earthmoving equipment rental and leasing
While these guidelines are for the type of machinery we can rent/lease to businesses, it is important to understand that OSHA has a set of divisions in which businesses must comply. The SIC Division Structure goes as follows:
- Division A: Agriculture, Forestry, and Fishing
- Division B: Mining
- Division C: Construction
- Division D: Manufacturing
- Division E: Transportation, Communications, Electric, Gas, and Sanitary Services
- Division F: Wholesale Trade
- Division G: Retail Trade
- Division H: Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate
- Division I: Services
- Division J: Public Administration
With our equipment up to the safety standards of Division A machinery, we can ensure that all rental and leasing equipment will perform successfully while on your construction or job site.
The Advantages of Our Rental Equipment
When looking at the various application uses of our equipment, you may not necessarily see your industry. However, Industrial Vacuum’s rental equipment can perform in a plethora of industries, you just need to understand our equipment’s application use.
Rental equipment from Industrial Vacuum Equipment is built to withstand even the most rugged, and challenging environments due to our continual maintenance and testing of each machine. The benefits of choosing our industrial rental equipment are, that we:
- Offer flexible weekly, monthly, and longer rental agreements
- Our machines are equipped with tackling large jobs that require varying application use
- Our fuel-efficient engines meet the U.S. EPA diesel emissions standards
- Our equipment and team is ready to assist you in any issue that may arise on your construction, or job site
Consider renting or leasing a piece of industrial equipment through Industrial Vacuum today. We promise you will not be disappointed with your rental, and our equipment will assist in the overall success of your project at hand. Contact us today for more information on our rental equipment.