Exhaust & Ventilation Blower.
Industrial Vacuums steel skid-mounted Hurricane™ 25-HP is an exhaust and ventilation blower all in one. Built for longevity, our 25-HP unit is as durable as they come with steel skid and outlet silencer ensuring long-lasting use.
Allow us to assist you in moving some air by purchasing, or renting your own 25-HP Hurricane™.
- STEEL SKID: Certified lifting padeyes, 4"x10" fork tubes on four sides
- BLOWER: Cincinnati Fan, AMCA B Spark Resistant Construction, SQBI-180, Class III Wheel, High Pressure Backward-Curved, Arr 4 Upblast, 7200 CFM @ 14” w.g., direct drive, housing access door and bottom drain, flanged connections
- MOTOR: 25 HP, 3530 RPM , 480 Volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz, TEFC, severe duty premium efficiency (EXPLOSION PROOF CLASS I GROUP D optional motor)
- MOTOR CONTROLLER: NEMA 4X Stainless Steel construction, motor starter with circuit breaker disconnect (pad lockable), START/STOP pushbuttons, operating pilot lights, (NEMA 7 EXPLOSION PROOF CLASS 1 GROUP D optional enclosure)
- OUTLET SILENCER: Heavy duty carbon steel construction (interior/exterior), vertical discharge with automatic rain cap, flanged connection, welded seams, wire mesh spacer, Fiberglass cloth and insulation – 80 dBa @ 5 feet
- INLET FAN ADAPTOR: Flanged connections, welded seams, (2) Flanged 12 inch diameter hose connection collars
- SOUND ATTENUATION PACKAGE (Optional): Complete sound attenuating enclosure consisting of vertical foam panels surrounding entire unit – 75 dBa @ 5 ft.
- Dimensions: 101"H x 48"W x 66"L
- Weight: 2,700 lbs.
- High-Quality Finish: Epoxy primer, acrylic urethane top coat
- Warranty: three-month labor, 12-month parts
To better control this deadly dust, OSHA has updated its crystalline silica exposure limit. Unsurprisingly, compliance with the new standard is considerably more difficult.