Exhaust & Ventilation Blower.
Industrial Vacuums 40-HP Hurricane™ is an exhaust and ventilation blower all in one, and similar to our 25-HP Hurricane™ its capabilities are built to withstand ensuring long-lasting use.
Move air with our larger tackling Hurricane™ exhaust and ventilation blower by purchasing or renting yours.
- STEEL SKID: Certified lifting padeyes, 4”x10” fork tubes on four sides
- BLOWER: Cincinnati Fan, AMCA B Spark Resistant Construction, SQBI-180, Class III Wheel, High Pressure Backward-Curved, Arr 4 Upblast, 9000 CFM @ 19” w.g., direct drive, housing access door and bottom drain, flanged connections
- MOTOR: 40 HP, 3530 RPM , 480 Volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz, TEFC, severe duty premium efficiency (EXPLOSION PROOF CLASS I GROUP D optional motor)
- MOTOR CONTROLLER: NEMA 4X Stainless Steel construction, motor starter with circuit breaker disconnect (pad lockable), START/STOP pushbuttons, operating pilot lights, (NEMA 7 EXPLOSION PROOF CLASS 1 GROUP D optional enclosure)
- OUTLET SILENCER: Heavy duty carbon steel construction (interior/exterior), vertical discharge with automatic rain cap, flanged connection, welded seams, wire mesh spacer, Fiberglass cloth and insulation – 80 dBa @ 5 ft.
- INLET FAN ADAPTOR: flanged connections, welded seams, (2) Flanged 12 inch diameter hose connection collars
- SOUND ATTENUATION PACKAGE (Optional): Complete sound attenuating enclosure consisting of vertical foam panels surrounding entire unit – 75 dBa @ 5 ft.
- Dimension: 106”H x 60”W x 86”L
- Weight: 3,850 lbs.
- High-Quality Finish: Epoxy primer, acrylic urethane top coat
- Warranty: 3-month labor, 12-month parts
To better control this deadly dust, OSHA has updated its crystalline silica exposure limit. Unsurprisingly, compliance with the new standard is considerably more difficult.