6000EX Industrial Fume Extractor
Remove harmful welding, cutting and grinding fumes with our rugged fume extraction system.
The 6000EX Industrial Fume Extractor handily replaces multiple smaller systems, making it the perfect solution for use in larger industrial and manufacturing facilities. Standard safety features include a spark arrestor, fire suppression system and fire-retardant industrial air filters. With the 6000EX, you can be assured of a safe, effective and efficient industrial fume extraction system.
Fuel Options Available:
- This industrial fume extractor comes with a skid mount, lift cage with fork tubes, and telescoping legs
- DIMENSIONS: 104" (2642mm) L x 94" (2388mm) W x 118" (2997mm) H
- WEIGHT: 5200 lbs (2361kg)
- 20 Hp TEFC Premium Efficiency motor, 480/3/60, 23.1 FLA
- 20 Hp rated across the line motor starter, NEMA 3R, circuit breaker disconnect, solid state overload, 120 volt motor controls, run light, start and stop push buttons
- Camlock connectors
- Centrifugal fan, backward inclined, 6,000 ACFM @ 12" WG, non-overloading
- Manual control damper for centrifugal fan air flow adjustment
- Rectangular discharge silencer, 84 dBA @ 3ft
6000EX Fume Extraction System Filter Phases:
- Phase 1: filter protection, intake grate system with spark arresting baffles, adjustable flow rate plates, and quantity (2) removable debris drawers, lockable.
- Phase 2: filter protection, Quantity (4), removable stainless steel mesh filters, Type 304 SS, 20" x 25" x 2"
- Phase 3: final protection, Quantity (12), filter cartridges, Protura fire retardant nanofiber media, 2,712 sq ft, 2.2 to 1 air to cloth, 99.8% @ 0.5 micron, MERV 15 rating
- Fire suppression system, 20 lbs dry chemical pressurized with automatic fan motor shutdown and fire alarm activation (light/siren)
- Side load filter access, no tools needed
- Reverse air pulse filter cleaning with programmable timer, regulator and 1" ball valve (customer supply air) 6 CFM @ 80 PSI required
- Filter monitoring magnehelic gauge
- Quantity (2), aux. 12" diameter inlet ducts with quick release caps
- Quantity (1), pyramidal collection hopper gravity discharge with stainless steel slide plate and adjustable 55 gallon drum cover kit
- Protective drop down shield panel system
- Paint finish - Epoxy primer, polyurethane top coat
Silica Dust Control - Your Resource for OSHA Compliance
To better control this deadly dust, OSHA has updated its crystalline silica exposure limit. Unsurprisingly, compliance with the new standard is considerably more difficult.