Filt-Aire 2,000 CFM Portable Dust Collector
Portable gasoline and electric powered models for superior dust collection.
Introducing the new Filt-Aire 2,000 CFM Portable Dust Collector! The latest innovation from Industrial Vacuum’s extensive line of dust collectors. Setting the standard with a small portable footprint for use in tight quarters. Perfect for small jobs or any other dust intensive areas.
The Filt-Aire 2,000 CFM Portable Dust Collector has a cyclone pre-separator capable of removing large and/or abrasive material prior to filtration. This durable design has an efficient 3-stage self-cleaning filtration system and is an economical solution to a wide range of dust collection problems.
Fuel Options Available:
- AIR VOLUME: 2,000 ACFM at -6" W.G.
- MODEL PDC2500-G: Gas Power Source
- 8.9HP Honda gasoline engine
- Enclosed 12VDC instrumentation
- 12VDC battery with protective case
- MODEL PDC2500-E: Electric Power Source
- 5HP, 230/460 volt, 3 phase, TEFC motor
- 5HP rated enclosed motor starter with 120 VAC controls pre-wired plug at 15ft
- FILTRATION: 3-stage filtration
- Cyclonic separator
- Stainless steel wire mesh pre-filter, spark arrestor
- (2) Nanofiber cartridge media, fire retardant, MERV 15, 520 sq. ft. media, 99.97% at 0.3 micron
- 10" QF inlet hose connection with 8" QF reducer (Electric)
- 8" QF inlet hose connection with 6" QF reducer (Gas)
- Adjustable 55 gallon drum adapter (drum not included)
- (4) 8" diameter casters, swivel locking, removable
- Automatic timed pulse jet cartridge cleaning system
- Inlet air regulator with gauge
- Magnehelic gauge
- Dust & debris dropout drawer
- Form pockets in base
- 12 gauge carbon steel construction
- Epoxy primer & polyurethane enamel top coat
Silica Dust Control - Your Resource for OSHA Compliance
To better control this deadly dust, OSHA has updated its crystalline silica exposure limit. Unsurprisingly, compliance with the new standard is considerably more difficult.