Hurricane 400EM Skid-Mounted Vacuum
The Hurricane 400EM suits a variety of industries. It can be used as a central vacuum sytem in factories, foundries, or mines. It's 75 HP, 1332 cfm and 27" of mercury also make it ideal for abrasive blast recovery.
- SKID MOUNTED: 4" x 8" rectangular tube frame, fork pockets & certified lifting cage
- POWER SOURCE: 75 HP electric motor, 460 volt, 3 phase hostile duty motor (full load amps 96)
- VACUUM AIR FLOW (BLOWER): Roots 412 DVJ, 1332 CFM capable of 27" Hg, 5 belt driven with OSHA approved guard
- SOUND ATTENUATION PACKAGE: 1 blower discharge silencer & 1 inlet blower silencer
- FILTRATION SYSTEM - 3 STAGE: Cyclonic separation. Baghouse - 37 Teflon coated quick change filter bags with continuous reverse pulse air cleaning. High-efficiency blower safety filter
- INSTRUMENT PANEL (NEMA 4): Soft start package, push-button on/off switch with indicator light, disconnect lever, filter cleaning on/off switch, material dump on/off switch
- Paint - one color (custom lettering available)
- Wet or dry Operation
- Automatic cone vibrator
- Emergency stop button with 50' cord
To better control this deadly dust, OSHA has updated its crystalline silica exposure limit. Unsurprisingly, compliance with the new standard is considerably more difficult.