Hurricane 800EM Skid-Mounted Vacuum
Hurricane 800EM Skid-Mounted Vacuum, a powerfull yet portable skid mounted vacuum ideal for several applications including: Sand blast recovery, shipyards, mining, foundries, factories and more!
Two power plant options available 200 hp, 4200 CFM capable of 28" of mercury or 300 hp, 5660 CFM capable of 28" of mercury.
Fuel Options Available:
- VACUUM STRUCTURAL FRAME: Skid mounted 4" x 6" rectangular tube frame, 6" x 12" fork pockets, and 4 point certified lift cage with padeyes. Sub frame for motor & blower package with vibration isolators
- POWER PACKAGE 1: 200 HP, 480 volt, 3-phase, extreme duty motor. Direct drive to a Roots 4200 cfm blower capable of 28" of Hg
- POWER PACKAGE 2: 300 hp, 480 Volt, 3 Phase extreme duty motor. Direct drive to a Roots 5660 cfm blower capable of 28" of Hg
- FILTRATION SYSTEM-3 STAGE:
- Stage 1: Cyclonic separation.
- Stage 2: 37 Teflon coated, quick change filterbags with continuous reverse pulse air cleaning.
- Stage 3: Dual blower safety filters with optional HEPA filtration
- INSTRUMENT PANEL: NEMA 4 (NEMA 4X stainless steel option) soft start package, push button motor start/stop with indicator light, disconnect lever, filter cleaning ON/OFF, vacuum system ON/OFF
- Paint-one color (custom lettering available)
- Wet or dry operation
- Automatic cone vibrator
- Emergency stop button
- 10" inspection manhole
- Flip top lid on baghouse
- Dirty filter shut down system
- Sandblasting / Painting
- Ship Cleaning
- Blast Recovery
- Wastewater Treatment
Silica Dust Control - Your Resource for OSHA Compliance
To better control this deadly dust, OSHA has updated its crystalline silica exposure limit. Unsurprisingly, compliance with the new standard is considerably more difficult.