Hurricane 800EM Skid-Mounted Vacuum
Hurricane 800EM Skid-Mounted Vacuum, a powerfull yet portable skid mounted vacuum ideal for several applications including: Sand blast recovery, shipyards, mining, foundries, factories and more!
Two power plant options available 200 hp, 4500 CFM capable of 28" of mercury or 300 hp, 5660 CFM capable of 28" of mercury.
Fuel Options Available:
- VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS: Skid mounted 4" x 8" rectangular tube frame, 6" x 12" fork pockets, and 4 point certified lift frame. Sub frame for motor & blower package with vibration isolators
- POWER PACKAGE 1: 200 HP, 460 volt, 3-phase, hostile duty motor. Direct drive to a Roots 4500 cfm blower capable of 28" of Hg
- POWER PACKAGE 2: 300 hp, 460 Volt, 3 Phase hostile duty motor. Direct drive to a Roots 5660 cfm blower capable of 28" of Hg
- FILTRATION SYSTEM-3 STAGE:
- Stage 1: Cyclonic separation.
- Stage 2: 37 Teflon coated, quick change filterbags with continuous reverse pulse air cleaning.
- Stage 3: Dual blower safety filters with optional HEPA filtration
- INSTRUMENT PANEL (NEMA 4): Soft start package, push button on/off switch with indicator light, disconnect lever, filter cleaning on/off switch, vacuum system on/off
- Paint-one color (custom lettering available)
- Wet or dry operation
- Automatic cone vibrator
- Emergency stop button
- 10" inspection manhole
- Flip top lid on baghouse
- Sandblasting / Painting
- Ship Cleaning
- Blast Recovery
- Wastewater Treatment
To better control this deadly dust, OSHA has updated its crystalline silica exposure limit. Unsurprisingly, compliance with the new standard is considerably more difficult.