Hurricane 300 Trailer/Skid Mounted Vacuum
The Hurricane 300 Trailer/Skid Mounted Vacuum is the most economical yet versatile Hurricane Vacuum model. This 25 HP, Tier 4, 800 cfm vacuum is available in diesel or gas powered. The vacuum is easily removable from the trailer with built-in fork pockets. This unit can be pulled by almost any vehicle.
With the Hurricane 300 Trailer/Skid Mounted Vacuum you can utilize a 3" or 4" vacuum hose to vacuum materials like sand, gravel, soil, stone, mulch and more. The filtration system has self-cleaning shaker type filterbags that won't clog up and affect the vacuum's performance. Available with several options the Hurricane 300 is the right machine for the job!
We also carry a full line of industrial vacuum hose replacements.
Fuel Options Available:
- TRAILER MOUNTED/SKID MOUNT: (REMOVABLE FROM TRAILER WITH BUILT-IN FORK POCKETS) Chassis-single 5,000 # axle, rectangular tube frame, two 5-lug radials, DOT lighting with electric brakes
- POWER SOURCE: Liquid-cooled diesel engine, 4 cylinder, 25 HP Tier 4 with electric start and locking engine shroud
- VACUUM AIR FLOW (blower): Positive displacement, 800 CFM capable of 12" Hg, 3-belt driven
- FILTRATION SYSTEM (3-Stage):
Stage 1: Cyclonic separation
Stage 2: Bag house / 12 teflon coated, sealed edge, quick change filter bags with continuous shaker cleaning system
Stage 3: Blower safety filter
- Paint - one color (custom lettering optional)
- Wet or dry operation
- 13-gallon fuel tank
- Vacuum skid unbolts from trailer, skid has two fork pockets
- 2" ball hitch
- Inspection door (Hopper)
- Vacuum break
- Electric brakes
- Quick release filter access door
- OSHA approved belt guard
- Electric brakes
- Optional HEPA filtration
- Emergency breakaway chains
- Blower safety filter
- Engine shroud
To better control this deadly dust, OSHA has updated its crystalline silica exposure limit. Unsurprisingly, compliance with the new standard is considerably more difficult.