The perfect vacuum for industrial applications demanding high suction and airflow
The HVS-15 provides the best of both worlds of a vacuum and dust collector. This heavy-duty continuous use hybrid offers 645 CFM and 7.7 inches of mercury.
Introducing the new Vactagon HVS-15! The latest innovation from Vactagon’s line of powerful and versatile industrial vacuums systems. This units small footprint makes it portable and perfect for use in tight quarters or for larger applications from fine dust to bulk media pick up.
The HVS-15 has a 24" cyclone separator and automatic pulse jet cleaning system that will keep you up and running. This heavy-duty design is a great solution to a wide range of dust collection and media pick problems.
- AIR FLOW: 645 ACFM Max. - 104" W.C. Max (7.7" Hg Max)
- POWER SOURCE: 15 HP, 230/460 volt, 3 phase, TEFC motor, 15 HP rated enclosed motor starter with 120 VAC controls, pre-wired 460 volt plug @ 15 ft, 18 FLA
- FILTRATION: 24" cyclone separator -(7) Spun Bond Polyester cartridge media, MERV 12, 175 sq. ft. media, 99.8% @ 0.5 micron
- WEIGHT: 1200 lbs.
- 1-1/2" square tubing frame with lift eyes and fork pockets
- (4)5" diameter casters, swivel locking
- Removable 3" inlet pipe connection, wear plates
- 3" pneumatic dump valve, automatic safety relief valve
- Discharge Silencer, 80 dBA
- Automatic timed pulse jet cleaningInlet air regulator with gauge
- Magnehelic gauge, 0-200" W.C. vacuum gauge
- Removable 30 gallon drum, manual SS slide plate
- Epoxy primer & polyurethane enamel top coat
Silica Dust Control - Your Resource for OSHA Compliance
To better control this deadly dust, OSHA has updated its crystalline silica exposure limit. Unsurprisingly, compliance with the new standard is considerably more difficult.